Our strength lies in the quality

Your direct line

+49 8435 150


Reisch Fahrzeugbau - Agrarfahrzeuge und Nutzfahrzeuge für die Landwirtschaft und BauarbeitenMany questions come up frequently. Problems which come up in the agricultural sector or in the transport industry, frequently affect a many number of businesses. Therefore we regularly collect the questions of customers and interested parties and put them in this FAQ section. This means customers often find direct answers to their questions.

Answers to technical questions might be found by looking in the product brochure or the data sheet. If your issue cannot be resolved, please contact your sales partner or us. We will deal thoroughly with your question and give you an answer.

  • How long is an agricultural vehicle allowed to be?

    An agricultural vehicle is not allowed to be over 18.75 metres long. In many regions special permits are administered in accordance with §70 StVzo. These special permits however only apply to “inseparable” loads. If agricultural bulk materials are transported that are not classed as “inseparable”, this special permission is not valid.

  • Are agricultural trailers permitted for commercial use?

    Agricultural trailers are only permitted if they are pulled by an agricultural or forestry tractor. The use is not relevant here. The tax regulations however must be taken into account.

  • How wide is an agricultural trailer allowed to be?

    This question is answered in 35. special agreement StVZO (35.StVZOAusnV) “§1 deviating from paragraph §32 1 Nr.1 letter a of the traffic regulations. This states that the width of an agricultural or forestry tractor and its trailer is permitted to be more than 2.55 metres if the larger width comes alone from the optional equipment of this vehicle which means with wide tyres or twin tyres, which have an internal pressure of not more than 1.5 bar. The width is not permitted over 3.00 metres. In plain text: Only the tyres are permitted to be over the 2.55 metres. However only unto 3.00 metres and only with a tyre pressure of 1.5 bar.

  • I don’t have a General Operating Permit for my vehicle (up to 25 km/h). Who issues this?

    1. Available General Operating Permits for the following vehicles:

    1-axle 3-side tipper:    
     - REDK-40
     - REDK-60
     - REDK-65

    2-axle 3-side tipperr:    
     - RD-60
     - RD-72
     - RD-80
     - RD-100

    Tandem 3-side tipperr:    
     - RT-80
     - RTD-80

    2. If your vehicle is listed under point 1, you have the following possibilities:

    2a. The vehicle has to undergo a technical check. This can be done in a technical test centre or at the plant in Hollenbach.

    2b. Your responsible licensing office certifies that the operation of the vehicle was not forbidden because of technical deficiencies or the confiscation of the operating permit.

    2c. After you submit the technical report, the reason for the lost permit and the confirmation from the licensing office, we will issue the copy of the General Operating Permit, subject to a charge.

    3. If your vehicle is not listed under point 1, you have the following possibilities:

    3a. You have to inform your licensing office about the loss of the General Operating Permit and request a replacement permit under §21.

    3b An accredited, technical test centre (e.g TŰV/DEKRA) has to carry out an individual approval and issue an individual operating permit. Potentially this test centre also needs technical documents like brake calculations or similar documents, which you can get from us.

    3c. This individual operating permit must be stamped at the responsible licensing office.